Why You Should Give Your Curb Appeal Some Love
By: Suzie Wilson
Photo via Pexels.com
Here’s Why You Should Give Your Curb Appeal Some Love—And How
If you’re thinking about putting your home on the market, no doubt, you’ve been advised many times to do something about your curb appeal. While this is not the be-all and end-all of a successful and profitable home sale, it does help in more ways than one. The best part is, it could be one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to make your home a truly appealing property. Here are some resources to help you with this project.
Sprucing Up Your Curb Appeal
First impressions last. Little wonder why experts advocate freshening up your home’s curb appeal as you get ready to list it.
- You’ll be surprised at just how much curb appeal can affect your home’s value.
- By improving your landscaping alone, you can potentially be looking at an increase of up to 14 percent.
- There are key reasons curb appeal makes such an impact, so it will serve you and your property well, indeed, to take measures in elevating it.
- An experienced real estate agent like Brian Burds can provide you with professional insights in how your home’s curb appeal could affect your property value.
TLC For Your Landscape
Your landscaping efforts can do great things to your curb appeal, so work with Mother Nature to elevate your outdoor space.
- The fact is, there’s more than one way you can use landscaping to boost your home’s curb appeal.
- Getting creative with planters is one easy and effective yet affordable way to do it.
- So yes, it’s time to bust out those garden gloves to protect your hands while digging and planting.
Little Improvements That Speak Volumes
There are more ways to enhance your curb appeal beyond lawn and yard work. More often than not, it’s those little things that bring them all together.
- A nice pressure wash can also do wonders for your curb appeal, and you can easily take it up a notch with a fresh coat of paint.
- Beyond landscaping and cleaning, you can also improve curb appeal in a number of simple and cost-effective ways.
- Painting your front door can add a great deal of pizzazz to your home.
Simply put, improving your curb appeal is definitely worth the effort and investment—not only for the likely returns, but also for the beauty it will invariably bring a beloved home. So get your hands dirty (so to speak) and nail that first impression. The returns will speak for themselves.